Thanks to Rebecca for tagging me. I had no clue what this was until now. But I'm having fun reading blogs I've never read before. So now that I'm IT (ooh, don't I wish that actually made me as Fly as it sounds!!) I'm supposed to write five random things about myself. Hmmmm... here goes:
1. I absolutely love barbecue Fritos corn chips But don't even bother looking at that annoying nutritional analysis thing. It's just depressing.
2. I confess to liking The Bratz music CDs, especially "Forever Diamonds". But don't get me started about the rest of their merchandise.
3. I have not read a novel written for adults in over two years. There are too many good YA and MG novels waiting for me to read them.
4. I am terrified of writing a first draft. I will avoid a first draft for as long as possible. I am so in love with the story in my head that fear of the drek that will appear once I write it down keeps me performing mental gymnastics to trick myself into writing.
5. Once I stop the madness and get some semblance of drek down, once I have a first draft done, I actually like revising.
And now I get to tag up to five other bloggers by naming them here and by leaving a comment on their blog to tell them they're tagged. Um, well, I don't know five others...or at least not well enough to tag. But here are three terrific ladies who also blog and also write, and since I know them a little may they forgive me if this annoys them (:>). I'm going to tag Fiona Bayrock, Mary Bowman-Kruhm, and Deborah Jackson. Enjoy!