- I do not know her address
- She lives on This Road off of That Road
- It is on the left hand side a little ways past the dam
- There is a red sign but it's spelled wrong
- You go down that road past the house on the right to the next house on the right
and then a phone number "in case you get confused."
Which I did.
So I had a nice detour down a remote rut and crater infested road I'd never driven before. The shoulders were either non-existent or so soft and squishy I feared executing a 3-pointer would mire the Odyssey in mud. I followed the road all the way to the end before turning around. But I got to my destination.
Descriptions. They lead to places you've never been before. Isn't that what writing is all about?