- a porcupine crossed my path (okay, the road...I was in my car, photo below)
- the bittern is back! It makes the weirdest noise, kind of like a tap dripping. I'll try to record it.
- we had snow, but it's melted thank gawd. The ferns still look fried though.
- picked the first rhubarb of the season and made an upside down cake for dinner last night
- ate boiled dandelion buds (with butter and salt) and survived. They were actually pretty good although I think I boiled them a bit too long.
- booked my first Skype author visit for next week, eep!
- the other day as I was crossing a plaza parking lot a pickup truck drove past with what every household needs strapped to the box...a huge plastic moose! The things you see in Muskoka, I swear!
All right, now off to the serious business of writing and revising.