Thursday, October 8, 2009

Support for Just One More Book

This is a clip of a press release that came my way this morning:
Making Andrea a Breast Cancer Survivor
Posted: 07 Oct 2009 11:49 AM PDT
The Just One More Book!! children’s book podcast will be taking an indefinite hiatus so that Andrea and I can focus on making Andrea a Breast Cancer survivor.  We received the results of Andrea?s biopsy, yesterday. This morning we met with a surgeon and discussed the treatment process.

The full press release can be seen here.

I'm thinking of Andrea and Mark and sending my support and best wishes their way for this challenging time. That sounds so lame but I do mean it sincerely. These two have so selflessly done so much for the love of books and for reading. Thank You! I'm urging the universe, the powers that be, the many varied creeds or spiritual belief systems, to give back to them now.

No comments: