Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Writing Interruption

I've actually been writing, hooray!!

But have you ever been typing away when all of a sudden the actual act of typing jolts you out of the flow of what you were writing? I mean, some words are just so darned fun to type that I suddenly become aware of the mechanics of typing them.

This happens to me most often with words typed entirely by one hand. These are my faves:

address
opinion
areas
minion
million
recess
excess
access
hilly
lily
wave
were

And just plain fun to type: committee. In fact, I usually end up putting two “i’s” in there because I get carried away.

Apparently I'm easily distracted.

Found any faves yourself??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try
lollipop
and
stewardesses

I think these are the longest words that you can type one-handed.

Hope you're surviving the snow,

Liz