Most Memorable Moments
- the girl who, while lining up to go back to class after the presentation, turned to me and shyly said, "Thanks for your words."
- the posters about transportation a class had made and hung on the school hall wall to prepare for our visit
Too dark to see much but too tired to read, so I stared out the window anyway...
- the startling whoosh when trains whizzed by in the opposite direction
- the polka dot parade of headlights on the street
- glimpsing windows and their illuminated impressions of life
Sight Seen from a Taxi
- the Hefty Hoagie restaurant (doesn't that sound like a perfect setting for some hometown drama novel?)